Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IBM PureSystems Change the IT Cost-Value Equation

Today organizations spend more than 70% of their IT budget just keeping the systems running, and most of that gets sucked up by labor. That leaves, at best, about 30% to spend on new initiatives, which is where your next competitive advantage is going to come from.
To flip the situation around, IBM this week unveiled [...]

kredyt gotówkowy kredyt dla bezrobotnych kredyt online

No comments:

Post a Comment